Harlequin high-tack/low-tack double-sided floor tape for use when taping the underside of a Harlequin vinyl performance floor to a sub-floor. The low-tack adhesive on the open side gives good adhesion to a wide variety of clean, dry surfaces and enables easy-peel removal without damaging the floor and leaving no residue*. The high-tack adhesive on the closed side gives a stronger, permanent adhesion to the Harlequin performance vinyl.
- High-tack/low-tack allows for easy peel without damaging the floor surface
- NEC approved, ideal for short term exhibition use
- Clean peel, enables easy removal without leaving a residue*
- Water based adhesive
*Some surfaces can cause the adhesive to transfer, always test on a small area first.
Sold by the Roll or Case (24 Rolls at a discount).
- Roll width: 2″ (50mm)
- Roll length: 75′ (23m)
- Price does not include tax where applicable (NJ, LA, FL, CO & CA).
- Signature required upon delivery for all case shipments.
- For additional quantities or mixed cases please call 800-642-6440.
- Orders from this shop can only be delivered to addresses in the continental United States. Customers from Canada, Mexico, Central America, South America, or the Caribbean may call 800-642-6440 to place an order. For inquiries outside this region please see a listing of our global offices here.