Harlequin’s Contracts Division manages installations for Harlequin Sprung and Vinyl (marley) Floors and stage construction. As part of our customized flooring solution, specialized technical teams ensure your new floor is correctly installed and warranted fully compliant with current regulations and standards.
Harlequin Activity® and Harlequin WoodSpring® permanent sprung floors must be installed through Harlequin’s Contracts Division.
To learn more about Harlequin’s Installation Service, please contact us.
Installation Service includes:
- Initial guidance in selecting the best floor for your requirements
- Design of floors to suit existing spaces and conversions
- Design of floors for new build to architect’s plans
- Supply and installation of floors and accessories
- Harlequin on-site installation teams to meet your building program timescales
- Project management for the duration of the project
- Unconditional guarantee against defects in workmanship
- Harlequin’s Ballet Barres can be permanently fitted at the same time as the installation of a Harlequin sprung floor.
SELECTION OF CUSTOMERS
- Ballet Austin
- Boston Ballet
- Frank Collymore Hall
- Houston Ballet
- Lovejoy High School
- National Young Arts Foundation/Jewel Box
- Princeton University
- Royal Caribbean Production Studio
- Steps on Broadway
- University of Arizona
- University of Southern Californa – USC Kaufman
For further information on Harlequin’s Installation Service, please contact us.