Harlequin Dance Mat
The Harlequin Dance Mat is designed to keep everyone dancing at home on a professional vinyl/marley floor. The mat is constructed from Harlequin Cascade™ vinyl, a multipurpose dance floor, with a slip-resistant surface, ideal for all dance types, even tap. The 6.5’ x 3.25’ Dance Mat can be laid down over any hard, smooth surface (not recommended over carpet) to protect existing flooring.
If you are looking to create a larger dance space, the Harlequin Dance Mat Kit is available for a reduced price and allows you to create a 6.5′ x 6.5′ dance space.
For the ultimate home dance studio experience, the Harlequin Professional Home Studio Kit comes with sprung floor panels and a Harlequin vinyl performance surface. A sprung floor provides shock absorption and protection from injury.
- Harlequin Cascade™, a multipurpose dance floor, with a slip-resistant surface, ideal for all dance types, even tap.
- Manufactured from Harlequin Cascade with BioCote® Antimicrobial Protection, an added ingredient that helps keep the mat hygienically clean by working constantly to reduce the presence of microbes on the mat surface that can cause odors and staining.
- Harlequin Cascade is the floor of choice for:
- New York City Ballet
- American Ballet Theatre
- The Royal Ballet
- And many more!
- Length: 78″
- Width: 39″
- Thickness: 2mm
- Weight: 11.5lbs
- Color: Light Gray
Care & Maintenance:
- Storage – Harlequin Dance Mat Bags are recommended to protect your mat for storage or transportation. Store your mat flat with nothing on top of it.
- Floor Tape – Clear PVC tape recommended. If Gaffer’s Tape is preferred, Gray 582 matches the dance mat.
- Cleaning – Harlequin Daily Cleaner or Daily Cleaner + Disinfectant.
- Price does not include tax where applicable (NJ, LA, FL, CO & CA).
- For additional quantities call 800-642-6440.
- Orders outside the continental United States (including Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, and South America) must be placed via phone. Please call 800-642-6440.
- All sales on dance mats are final.