Harlequin Liberty® Switch is a professional multi-use floor system which transforms between a rigid theatrical floor and a sprung performance floor at the touch of a button. It is designed for venues who regularly put on both dance and theatrical performances and require both a sprung and a rigid floor in the same performance or rehearsal space.
Harlequin Liberty Switch enables a Harlequin Liberty LatchLoc sprung floor to be transformed to a rigid (unsprung) floor quickly and easily. This is achieved by using moving carriages which engage with stop blocks on the underside of the Liberty panels to create a rigid floor and disengage to create a sprung floor.
- Modular system can be custom designed to meet structural design requirements and allow for features such as traps, lifts, and revolves
- Transforms from rigid to sprung mode in under 10 seconds (subject to size of installation)
- Eliminates the need to swap and store floors, reducing labor and storage costs
- Controlled remotely via a hard-wired master control unit
- A wireless control system with remote monitoring can be specified if required
- Can be integrated with most existing stage control or building management systems
- Can be ‘zoned’ to create sprung or rigid areas within the floor if required
- All components are low maintenance
- The system is installed by Harlequin’s technical team
- US Patent Pending
To request more information or a meeting at LDI, click here.