Price is per roll, maximum 3 per order.
Harlequin Reversible™ is the original double-sided dance and stage floor. It’s a multi-purpose, lightweight vinyl marley floor that rolls out quickly, lays flat and stays flat. It’s hard-wearing and slip-resistant on both sides, providing two floors in one! It is ideally suited to touring due to ease of handling and portability. Special wear coats on both surfaces make it easy to maintain.
Sold online in Black/White & Black/Gray 10m & 15m rolls only. Contact us for additional sizes & colors.
- Length: 32’8″ (10m), 49’2″ (15m)*
- Width: 78.7″ (2m)
- Colors: Black/White (REV201), Black/Gray (REV204)*
- Thickness: 0.050″ (1.3mm)
- Specified for loose-lay installation
- Can be laid on any hard, smooth surface
- Recommended as top surface in conjunction with a Harlequin sprung floor
*Additional sizes & colors available here.
- Ballet dance floor
- Tap dance floor
- Contemporary dance floor
- Modern dance floor
- Hip-hop/Jazz/Street dance floor
- Multi-Purpose use marley vinyl floor
- Stage floor
- Theater floor
- Irish dance floor
- Aerobics/Zumba floor
- Floor for television & film sets
- Floor for live events
- Floor for exhibitions & display
Care & Maintenance:
- Storage – To safely store Harlequin Reversible, roll it around the core and store horizontally. Harlequin Roll Storage Bags, Roll Straps & Roll Storage Carts are available to assist with storage.
- Floor Tape – Harlequin professional cloth gaffer’s tape is recommended and available in colors to match your Reversible floor:
- Black/Gray – Black or Gray
- Black/White – Black or White
- Daily Cleaning – Sweep or vacuum to daily to remove dirt, dust & debris. Mop the floor with a solution of lukewarm water and Harlequin Daily Cleaner or Harlequin Daily Cleaner + Disinfectant, tested and approved for use on all Harlequin vinyl marley floors. Detailed cleaning instructions available here.
For more information on Harlequin Reversible visit the detailed product page.
- Ships via FedEx Ground.
- Price does not include tax where applicable (NJ, VA, LA, FL, CO & CA).
- Signature required upon delivery for all vinyl floor shipments.
- For quantities of 4 or more call 800-642-6440.
- Orders from this shop can only be delivered to addresses in the continental United States. Customers from Canada, Mexico, Central America, South America, or the Caribbean may call 800-642-6440 to place an order. For inquiries outside this region please see a listing of our global offices here.
- Return Policy for Reversible – complete rolls in unused condition may be returned within 30 days and are subject to a 25% restocking fee.